At New Found Life, we believe in offering a holistic approach to addiction recovery. That includes employing a variety of different treatment modalities to help our clients learn practical life skills and develop a solid foundation for their recovery process.
We provide both individual counseling and individual therapy as a foundation of effective addiction treatment. One-on-one counseling sessions with a certified case manager enable you to work through the issues at the core of your drug or alcohol addiction. They also give you the opportunity to open up about sensitive or personal information you don’t want to discuss in a group setting.
In addition, participating in individual therapy with a licensed therapist provides well-rounded support that facilitates successful long-term recovery and allows you to address a wider range of topics.
At New Found Life, our clients meet once per week with a counselor, and once per week with their therapist. We offer both psychodynamic and cognitive behavioral therapy.
The benefits of participating in individual counseling and therapy include:
- Each client receives personalized attention, which allows both the counselor and the therapist to be very systematic in understanding the client’s unique needs and developing an individualized approach to addressing them.
- Individual counseling and therapy provide a highly intense, in-depth level of treatment.
- Clients in individual counseling and therapy can progress at their own pace. Clients who can handle more intensive intervention can take a faster approach, while others who need to take their time can move more slowly if necessary.
- Individual counseling and therapy allow clients to gain a greater level of self-awareness in discussions with their counselor and therapist.
- Individual counseling and therapy allow people to hone stronger interpersonal communication skills.
New Found Life is a premier rehab facility in Long Beach, CA. When you or a loved one is struggling with a drug or alcohol dependency, it can seem like an insurmountable challenge. That’s why we’re here to help. Reach out to our compassionate staff today and get the care you need to commit to a newly sober lifestyle.