Levels of Care
An Evidence-Based, Comprehensive Continuum of Care
The holistic approach to addiction care involves integrating non traditional healing methods with conventional, evidence-based techniques such as individual counseling and group therapy to achieve even more effective results.
At New Found Life, we augment recovery with at least one session per day of the following holistic options:
- Body, mind and spirit therapy
- Equine therapy
- Recreation therapy (walks, kayaking, volleyball, rock climbing, movies, etc.)
- Music therapy
- Service/volunteer work
Using holistic programming alongside traditional therapeutic techniques allows us to provide a broader spectrum of treatment options for our clients and heal the whole person, rather than just one symptom or behavior.
Addiction is a disease that affects the body, mind, and spirit, and integrating holistic programming gives our clients the opportunity to explore the root causes of their addictive tendencies and feel more empowered to make positive changes in their lives.
The advantages of this approach to rehab include:
- Learning to use positive outlets to channel your negative emotions and impulses
- Discovering more clarity and equilibrium in your mental health
- Ability to manage and respond to cravings in a healthy way
- Becoming a more active participant in your recovery journey
- Opportunity to align your treatment with your lifestyle
- Support and guidance at every stage of your recovery
At our Long Beach recovery center, we understand not every client is alike. Everyone who enters our facility has had different life experiences, interpersonal relationships and reasons for developing their addiction, and we know it takes a tailored treatment plan to help you succeed. Our team of qualified addiction specialists is here to help provide care that takes your personal goals, spiritual beliefs and unique health needs into account.
To discuss your sobriety goals with a member of our admissions staff, contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We’re here to get you the help and healing you need.