New Found Life Admissions Information
Our experienced, compassionate and knowledgeable admission staff is available to speak with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. During your confidential phone consultation we will:
- Answer your specific questions and concerns.
- Assess which program is best for you or your loved one.
- Assist you with any additional support or referrals that you may need.
You are also welcome to meet with us in person. Contact Admissions to set up a tour and experience our facilities firsthand. You will also have the opportunity to meet our staff, speak with one of our therapists and meet various staff members who can provide insight into the New Found Life client experience.
Contact us online to request more information or call 800-635-9899 to speak with an Admissions Specialist directly.
Our Admissions Process
The New Found Life admissions process is designed to get you or your loved one into the appropriate level of treatment as quickly as possible. Once you have made the initial inquiry regarding admission, our staff will speak with you individually to begin an assessment for you or your loved one.
Our admissions process consists of:
- An individual assessment of you or your loved one
- A program description and what will be required of you or your loved one while in treatment
- Intervention coordination, if necessary
- Travel coordination to our treatment facility, if necessary
- Other referrals where appropriate
Committed to Confidentiality
New Found Life’s commitment to each client’s privacy and confidentiality is ensured by our legal responsibility and mandated by federal HIPAA regulations. Each staff member is dedicated to upholding these standards in all communications and records.
Information for Incoming Residents
The rules and requirements of our program have evolved out of years of experience working with residents in recovery. Our rules are designed to help residents practice personal discipline and personal responsibility, and it’s important that they follow them even if they do not fully agree with them.
Our program is simple. New Found Life residents must:
- Cooperate with the treatment team
- Participate in their recovery
- Follow the schedule
- Observe the rules
- Take direction
- Get a sponsor
- Work the steps
- Attend required sessions, meetings, step studies, workshops and groups
- Get phone numbers and call people in the program daily
- Read all required literature
- Be of service
What to Pack For Your Stay
Residents should pack enough for 2 weeks. Bring indoor and outdoor clothing appropriate to the season. Laundry facilities and supplies are available. Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and management reserves the right to store any property as they see fit.
What to Bring:
- Casual clothing
- Jacket, sweatshirt or heavy sweater
- Socks (several pairs)
- Tennis shoes
- Personal hygiene products (must be alcohol free), including shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant/antiperspirant, toothpaste, toothbrush, alcohol-free mouthwash, razors, feminine hygiene products
- Blow dryer, curling iron or flat iron
- Prescriptions for any approved medications
- Money for laundry machines
What Not to Bring:
- Laptop computers, iPads, tablets, iPods, etc. We will not store these items.
- Any medications not pre-approved or without prescription
- Over-the-counter medications, unless approved for a specific condition
- Alcohol-based mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide, perfume, isopropyl alcohol or any items that contain alcohol
- No food items. We can not accept any items that have not been purchased under our supervision.
- Your vehicle
- A comforter
- Scissors, mace, pepper spray or knives
- E-Cigarettes, Vapes or vaping paraphernalia
- Clove cigarettes or chewing tobacco
- Facial jewelry
- Multivitamins (must be manufactured by a nationally-recognized brand and unopened)
- Stuffed animal
- An extra blanket (please, no bedspreads)
- Cigarettes or money for cigarettes
- Watch or alarm clock (please, no radio alarm clocks)
- Personal address book, stationery and stamps
Due to limited storage space, please do not send anything to your loved one without prior authorization. Please contact your loved one’s Case Manager for further details.
Experience Addiction Recovery in Long Beach, CA
Get a Free Admissions Consultation
If you’d like to learn more about New Found Life’s programs, services and treatment philosophy, please don’t hesitate to contact an Admissions Specialist for more information and a complimentary consultation.